Sunday, April 22, 2012

Starbucks Update - South Beach, Florida




Lincoln Road Mall
Don't you love the Synagogue on Board bus?

Lincoln Road Mall
During a trip to Florida in February, I was able to visit both of the Starbucks on Lincoln Road Mall South Beach, Miami Beach.  Both have great locations for hanging out and watching people.  The one in the picture on the bottom had a good window bar for people watching and working.  Unfortunately, I was very disappointed in one of the baristas at that location.  I found his behavior rude.  Although he was not rude to me, having to witness his unnecessary rudeness to another customer was very unpleasant.  Like most people, I go to Starbucks and willingly pay higher prices for my coffee because I enjoy being in Starbucks.  My expectation is to find happy employees who treat everyone with respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment